One of my best Christmas presents this year was a voucher for a sushi lesson at Yo! Sushi. I went a few weeks ago and learned the basics of how to put together sushi rolls. Since then, I’ve fallen in love with the Japan Centre and have made a few initial attempts at making my own. I need to properly set aside more time – these ones are a bit rushed and messy as a result. A change from Pret’s overpriced offerings, no? Anyway, here’s some red pepper maki and some cucumber (british, carefully washed!) and smoked salmon (only sainsburys – I’m not venturing into sashimi territory until i get better at sourcing fish) maki.
Cake Against Cuts
some things I've written about
- RT @bbradleymp: On the 19th of February I made a defamatory statement about @jeremycorbyn. I have apologised to Mr Corbyn and here is the c… 2 months ago
- Hey @WestONEspace, how could you try and illegally evict a nurse a few days before Christmas? 5 months ago
- RT @acorn_sheffield: Pretty busy on the housing picket today getting lots of support. We're here today to support one member who's been thr… 5 months ago
- @BBCRadMac thisis my cat Masha staring in terror at the radio while you play jingle cats https://t.co/RY3ASQUDEv 5 months ago
- RT @natachakennedy: Argentina has had gender self-determination for #trans people for five and a half years. During that time there hav… 6 months ago