Self-exiled Londoner in the North. Still recovering from my escape from the civil service about eighteen months ago. After a brief but exciting spell in Liverpool, I’ve come to settle in Sheffield and am currently managing reception for a law firm (legal aid, natch). My aims are still to learn and experience new things, more time to cook and to make things, to read and to write, to do more good than bad.
Cake Against Cuts
some things I've written about
- RT @natachakennedy: Argentina has had gender self-determination for #trans people for five and a half years. During that time there hav… 2 weeks ago
- RT @parislees: Right, we've got to clear up all this nonsense about "women" versus "trans people". A loud and obsessive minority of people… 2 weeks ago
- RT @johnmcdonnellMP: Today I will set out Labour’s demands for an emergency Budget next week to end the crisis in our public services http… 4 weeks ago
- RT @johnmcdonnellMP: Next week Labour are demanding an emergency budget to address the crisis in our public services twitter.com/UKLabour/statu… 4 weeks ago
- @BBCRadMac I didnt have that adventurous a childhood, but would like still to be praised for sitting still or for eating all my dinner 4 months ago