Self-exiled Londoner in the North. Still recovering from my escape from the civil service about eighteen months ago. After a brief but exciting spell in Liverpool, I’ve come to settle in Sheffield and am currently managing reception for a law firm (legal aid, natch). My aims are still to learn and experience new things, more time to cook and to make things, to read and to write, to do more good than bad.
Cake Against Cuts
some things I've written about
- RT @ailbhes: Almost 80% favour abortion law change in north #trustwomen #repealthe8th @All4Choice @AmnestyIreland theguardian.com/world/2017/jun… 1 week ago
- RT @sharrrow: Girlfriend in a corsa #TheSmithsCarPuns 1 week ago
- RT @sharrrow: This charming van #TheSmithsCarPuns 1 week ago
- RT @sazza_jay: Leafleting has given me new insight into how hard postmen work. How do you cope with the bristle burn??? 2 weeks ago
- RT @rosiehuz: Out with loads of Labour voters in Sheffield Hallam #getthevoteout #labourselfie #umbrellas4corbyn #cleggout #votelabour http… 2 weeks ago