Self-exiled Londoner in the North. Still recovering from my escape from the civil service about eighteen months ago. After a brief but exciting spell in Liverpool, I’ve come to settle in Sheffield and am currently managing reception for a law firm (legal aid, natch). My aims are still to learn and experience new things, more time to cook and to make things, to read and to write, to do more good than bad.
Cake Against Cuts
some things I've written about
- @BBCRadMac I didnt have that adventurous a childhood, but would like still to be praised for sitting still or for eating all my dinner 2 days ago
- RT @ailbhes: Almost 80% favour abortion law change in north #trustwomen #repealthe8th @All4Choice @AmnestyIreland theguardian.com/world/2017/jun… 2 months ago
- RT @sharrrow: Girlfriend in a corsa #TheSmithsCarPuns 2 months ago
- RT @sharrrow: This charming van #TheSmithsCarPuns 2 months ago
- RT @sazza_jay: Leafleting has given me new insight into how hard postmen work. How do you cope with the bristle burn??? 2 months ago