Self-exiled Londoner in the North. Still recovering from my escape from the civil service about eighteen months ago. After a brief but exciting spell in Liverpool, I’ve come to settle in Sheffield and am currently managing reception for a law firm (legal aid, natch). My aims are still to learn and experience new things, more time to cook and to make things, to read and to write, to do more good than bad.
Cake Against Cuts
some things I've written about
- RT @bbradleymp: On the 19th of February I made a defamatory statement about @jeremycorbyn. I have apologised to Mr Corbyn and here is the c… 3 weeks ago
- Hey @WestONEspace, how could you try and illegally evict a nurse a few days before Christmas? 3 months ago
- RT @acorn_sheffield: Pretty busy on the housing picket today getting lots of support. We're here today to support one member who's been thr… 3 months ago
- @BBCRadMac thisis my cat Masha staring in terror at the radio while you play jingle cats https://t.co/RY3ASQUDEv 3 months ago
- RT @natachakennedy: Argentina has had gender self-determination for #trans people for five and a half years. During that time there hav… 3 months ago