One of my best Christmas presents this year was a voucher for a sushi lesson at Yo! Sushi. I went a few weeks ago and learned the basics of how to put together sushi rolls. Since then, I’ve fallen in love with the Japan Centre and have made a few initial attempts at making my own. I need to properly set aside more time – these ones are a bit rushed and messy as a result. A change from Pret’s overpriced offerings, no? Anyway, here’s some red pepper maki and some cucumber (british, carefully washed!) and smoked salmon (only sainsburys – I’m not venturing into sashimi territory until i get better at sourcing fish) maki.
Cake Against Cuts
some things I've written about
- @BBCRadMac I didnt have that adventurous a childhood, but would like still to be praised for sitting still or for eating all my dinner 1 month ago
- RT @ailbhes: Almost 80% favour abortion law change in north #trustwomen #repealthe8th @All4Choice @AmnestyIreland theguardian.com/world/2017/jun… 3 months ago
- RT @sharrrow: Girlfriend in a corsa #TheSmithsCarPuns 3 months ago
- RT @sharrrow: This charming van #TheSmithsCarPuns 3 months ago
- RT @sazza_jay: Leafleting has given me new insight into how hard postmen work. How do you cope with the bristle burn??? 3 months ago